The University?invites applications for the following posts. Interested candidates are invited to note the respective closing dates for applications. Both internal and external applicants are welcome to apply.
- Chair Professors / Professors (Faculty of Education and Human Development)
- Chair Professors / Professors / Associate Professors (Faculty of Humanities)
- Chair Professors / Professors (Department of English Language Education / Department of Linguistics and Modern Language Studies)
- Chair Professors / Professors (Department of Asian and Policy Studies / Department of Cultural and Creative Arts, Faculty of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences)
- Dean of the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
Application Forms are obtainable:
- from the Human Resources Office, 3/F, Cho Kwai Chee Foundation Building, The Education University of Hong Kong, 10 Lo Ping Road, Tai Po, New Territories; or
- by downloading from the web site of the University: //www.tan77.com/hro/applyfor.htm; or
- by sending a request through e-mail: [email protected]
Completed application forms should be returned to Human Resources Office on or before the relevant closing date for application. Please indicate "Strict Confidence - Job Application" on the envelope. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Personal Information Collection Statement in relation to Job Application
Applications submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. It may be accessible to offices, committees or persons who will process recruitment and employment-related matters. If similar vacancies in the University?arise, your application may also be forwarded to relevant departments/offices/units for consideration.
Job applicants who wish to have access or make corrections to any information they have provided to the University?during the recruitment process can write to the Human Resources Office of The Education University of Hong Kong and quote the reference number of their applications.
It is obligatory for you to provide the personal data as required by the form.
The unsuccessful applicants' applications and other personal data will be destroyed not later than one year after the recruitment process is completed.